Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Access Governance for Biobanks: The Case of the BioSHaRE-EU Cohorts.
Kaye Jane et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 201-6
- Lay Attitudes Toward Trust, Uncertainty, and the Return of Pediatric Research Results in Biobanking.
Lynch John et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2016 7(3) 160-166
- Access policies in biobank research: what criteria do they include and how publicly available are they? A cross-sectional study.
Langhof Holger et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec
- Business Planning in Biobanking: How to Implement a Tool for Sustainability.
Ciaburri Mirella et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Nov
- Conducting a large, multi-site survey about patients' views on broad consent: challenges and solutions.
Smith Maureen E et al. BMC medical research methodology 2016 Nov 16(1) 162
- The alliance between genetic biobanks and patient organisations: the experience of the telethon network of genetic biobanks.
Baldo Chiara et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2016 Oct 11(1) 142
- "It's all about trust": reflections of researchers on the complexity and controversy surrounding biobanking in South Africa.
Moodley Keymanthri et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Oct 17(1) 57
- Biobank attributes associated with higher patient participation: a randomized study.
Gayet-Ageron Angèle et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct
- Implementation of a Multicenter Biobanking Collaboration for Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Biomarker Discovery Based on Fresh Frozen Pretreatment Tumor Tissue Biopsies.
Bins Sander et al. The oncologist 2016 Sep
- Engaging Māori in biobanking and genomic research: a model for biobanks to guide culturally informed governance, operational, and community engagement activities.
Beaton Angela et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- Ethics Reporting in Biospecimen and Genetic Research: Current Practice and Suggestions for Changes.
Chin William Wei Lim et al. PLoS biology 2016 Aug 14(8) e1002521
- The Sangre Por Salud Biobank: Facilitating Genetic Research in an Underrepresented Latino Community.
Shaibi Gabriel et al. Public health genomics 2016 Jul
- Has the biobank bubble burst? Withstanding the challenges for sustainable biobanking in the digital era.
Chalmers Don et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 17(1) 39
- Ethical governance in biobanks linked to electronic health records.
Caenazzo L et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2015 Nov 19(21) 4182-6
- Understanding public reactions to commercialization of biobanks and use of biobank resources.
Nicol Dianne et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2016 Jun 16279-87
- Implementation of Electronic Consent at a Biobank: An Opportunity for Precision Medicine Research.
Boutin Natalie T et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2016 6(2)