Last Posted: Jan 12, 2017
- Informatics and Data Analytics to Support Exposome-Based Discovery for Public Health.
Manrai Arjun K et al. Annual review of public health 2016 Dec
- Toward the integration of Omics data in epidemiological studies: still a "long and winding road".
López de Maturana Evangelina et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Nov (7) 558-569
- Precision medicine in cardiology.
Antman Elliott M et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Oct 13(10) 591-602
- The skin aging exposome.
Krutmann Jean et al. Journal of dermatological science 2016 Sep
- The exposome concept: a challenge and a potential driver for environmental health research.
Siroux Valérie et al. European respiratory review : an official journal of the European Respiratory Society 2016 Jun 25(140) 124-9
- Metabolic profiling in human exposome studies.
Athersuch Toby J et al. Mutagenesis 2015 Nov (6) 755-62
- The Naturome Awaits the Nurturome
RA Stein GEN News, December 1, 2015
- Using exposomics to assess cumulative risks and promote health.
Smith Martyn T et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2015 Dec (9) 715-23
- Commentary: Mapping the Human Exposome: Without It, How Can We Find Environmental Risk Factors for ALS?
A AlChalabi, Epidemiology, Nove,ber 2015
- The Exposome Turns 10
CH Arnaud, C&EN, September 28, 2015
- A biobehavioral perspective on telomere length and the exposome.
Lyon Debra E et al. Biol Res Nurs 2014 Oct (4) 448-55
- Characterising the epigenome as a key component of the fetal exposome in evaluating in utero exposures and childhood cancer risk.
Ghantous Akram et al. Mutagenesis 2015 Feb 26.
- Commentary on the contributions and future role of occupational exposure science in a vision and strategy for the discipline of exposure science.
Harper Martin et al. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 2015 Feb 11.
- Development of exposome correlation globes to map out environment-wide associations.
Patel Chirag J et al. Pac Symp Biocomput 2015 231-42
- Distinguishing between the metabolome and xenobiotic exposome in environmental field samples analysed by direct-infusion mass spectrometry based metabolomics and lipidomics.
Southam Andrew D et al. Metabolomics 2014 (6) 1050-1058
- Exploration of preterm birth rates using the public health exposome database and computational analysis methods.
Kershenbaum Anne D et al. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2014 Dec (12) 12346-66