Interested in volunteering for Alzheimer’s and related dementias research? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials tool.
Below are the newest listings. Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Communicating Amyloid Neuroimaging (REVEAL-SCAN) (multiple sites)
- Pimavanserin for Agitation and Aggression in Alzheimer's Disease (multiple sites)
Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Behavioral Interventions for Mild Cognitive Impairment (La Jolla, CA)
- Vision-based Speed of Processing Training for Mild Cognitive Impairment(Rochester, NY)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN