From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Germline multi-gene hereditary cancer panel testing in an unselected endometrial cancer cohort.
Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2016 Nov 29 (11): 1381-1389.
Ring Kari L, Bruegl Amanda S, Allen Brian A, Elkin Eric P, Singh Nanda, Hartman Anne-Renee, Daniels Molly S, Broaddus Russell
- Mismatch repair gene mutation spectrum in the Swedish Lynch syndrome population.
Oncology reports 2016 Sep .
Lagerstedt-Robinson Kristina, Rohlin Anna, Aravidis Christos, Melin Beatrice, Nordling Margareta, Stenmark-Askmalm Marie, Lindblom Annika, Nilbert M
- Ovarian Cancer in Hereditary Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes.
Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9 (2): 189-99.
Nakonechny Quentin B, Gilks C Bla
- CADD score has limited clinical validity for the identification of pathogenic variants in noncoding regions in a hereditary cancer panel.
Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 May .
Mather Cheryl A, Mooney Sean D, Salipante Stephen J, Scroggins Sheena, Wu David, Pritchard Colin C, Shirts Brian
- Evaluation of ACMG-Guideline-Based Variant Classification of Cancer Susceptibility and Non-Cancer-Associated Genes in Families Affected by Breast Cancer.
American journal of human genetics 2016 May 98 (5): 801-17.
Maxwell Kara N, Hart Steven N, Vijai Joseph, Schrader Kasmintan A, Slavin Thomas P, Thomas Tinu, Wubbenhorst Bradley, Ravichandran Vignesh, Moore Raymond M, Hu Chunling, Guidugli Lucia, Wenz Brandon, Domchek Susan M, Robson Mark E, Szabo Csilla, Neuhausen Susan L, Weitzel Jeffrey N, Offit Kenneth, Couch Fergus J, Nathanson Katherine