From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Genetic architecture of age-related cognitive decline in African Americans.
Neurology. Genetics 2017 Feb 3 (1): e125.
Raj Towfique, Chibnik Lori B, McCabe Cristin, Wong Andus, Replogle Joseph M, Yu Lei, Gao Sujuan, Unverzagt Frederick W, Stranger Barbara, Murrell Jill, Barnes Lisa, Hendrie Hugh C, Foroud Tatiana, Krichevsky Anna, Bennett David A, Hall Kathleen S, Evans Denis A, De Jager Philip
- Genetically decreased vitamin D and risk of Alzheimer disease.
Neurology 2016 Dec 87 (24): 2567-2574.
Mokry Lauren E, Ross Stephanie, Morris John A, Manousaki Despoina, Forgetta Vincenzo, Richards J Bre
- Association of Brain Amyloid-? With Slow Gait in Elderly Individuals Without Dementia: Influence of Cognition and Apolipoprotein E ?4 Genotype.
JAMA neurology 2016 Nov .
Nadkarni Neelesh K, Perera Subashan, Snitz Beth E, Mathis Chester A, Price Julie, Williamson Jeff D, DeKosky Steven T, Klunk William E, Lopez Oscar
- Association of rs610932 and rs670139 Polymorphisms in the MS4A Gene Cluster with Alzheimer's Disease: An Updated Meta-analysis.
Current Alzheimer research 2016 Nov .
Zhu Ruixia, Liu Xu, He Zhi
- Traumatic brain injury history is associated with earlier age of onset of Alzheimer disease.
The Clinical neuropsychologist 2016 Nov 1-14.
LoBue Christian, Wadsworth Hannah, Wilmoth Kristin, Clem Matthew, Hart John, Womack Kyle B, Didehbani Nyaz, Lacritz Laura H, Rossetti Heidi C, Cullum C Mun