From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Population dynamics of HCV subtypes in injecting drug-users on methadone maintenance treatment in China associated with economic and health reform.
Zhou Sheng et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2017 Jan
- Deep sequencing in the management of hepatitis virus infections.
Quer Josep et al. Virus research 2016 Dec
- Evidence for Hepatitis A virus endemic circulation in Israel despite universal toddlers' vaccination since 1999 and low clinical incidence in all age groups.
Manor Yosef et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec
- Late Relapse Versus Hepatitis C Virus Reinfection in Patients With Sustained Virologic Response After Sofosbuvir-Based Therapies.
Sarrazin Christoph et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Jan (1) 44-52
- The hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 3 Q80K polymorphism is frequently detected and transmitted among HIV-infected MSM in the Netherlands.
Newsum Astrid M et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Jan (1) 105-112