Last Posted: Apr 29, 2019
- Why Act Early if Youre Concerned about Development?
CDC, April 2019
- The phenotypic spectrum of proximal 6q deletions based on a large cohort derived from social media and literature reports.
Engwerda Aafke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(10) 1478-1489
- Investigating genes, environments, and their interactions in the service of informing individualized diagnosis and treatment in developmental disabilities.
Esposito Gianluca et al. Research in developmental disabilities 2018 821-2
- Diagnostic Yield of Intellectual Disability Gene Panels.
Pekeles Heather et al. Pediatric neurology 2018 Nov
- Solving the mysteries of developmental disorders: The DDD study
A Cranage, Sanger Institute, October 16, 2018
- Combinatorial Approach for Complex Disorder Prediction: Case Study of Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Huynh Linh et al. Genetics 2018 Oct
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Misconception: Parental Expectations and Perspectives Regarding Genetic Testing for Developmental Disorders.
Tremblay Isabelle et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2018 Oct
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Care Considerations
CDC, September 2018
- Diagnostic value of partial exome sequencing in developmental disorders.
Gieldon Laura et al. PloS one 2018 13(8) e0201041
- Clinical Application of Chromosome Microarray Analysis in Han Chinese Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Xu Mingyu et al. Neuroscience bulletin 2018 Jun
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario