Last Posted: Apr 26, 2019
- First proven malaria vaccine rolled out in Africa but doubts linger- The RTS,S vaccine is up to 40% effective at preventing malaria in young children.
A Maxmen, Nature News, April 25, 2019
- Hepatitis C Virus Genetic Variability, Human Immune Response, and Genome Polymorphisms: Which Is the Interplay?
Lapa Daniele et al. Cells 2019 Apr (4)
- A new genomic blueprint of the human gut microbiota.
Almeida Alexandre et al. Nature 2019 Feb
- CIM City: The game continues for a better carbapenemase test.
Humphries Romney M et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2019 Apr
- Comparative Evaluation of Enteric Bacterial Culture and a Molecular Multiplex Syndromic Panel in Children with Acute Gastroenteritis.
Kellner Thomas et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2019 Apr
- Diversification of Colonization Factors in a Multidrug-Resistant Escherichia coli Lineage Evolving under Negative Frequency-Dependent Selection.
McNally Alan et al. mBio 2019 Apr (2)
- E. coli rolls the dice.
Hofer Ursula et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2019 Apr
- Evaluation and Management of Congenital Chagas Disease in the United States.
Edwards Morven S et al. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2019 Apr
- Gene duplications in the E. coli genome: common themes among pathotypes.
Bernabeu Manuel et al. BMC genomics 2019 Apr (1) 313
- Genetic diversity of zoonotic malaria parasites from mosquito vector and vertebrate hosts.
Wong Meng Li et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2019 Apr 26-32