Last Posted: Apr 29, 2019
- Gene Therapy Leaders Push for Germline Editing Moratorium
Clinical Omics, April 24, 2019
- Molecular profiling in precision medicine oncology
C Le Tourneau et al, Nature Medicine, April 29, 2019
- Circulating obesity-driven biomarkers are associated with risk of clear cell renal cell carcinoma: a two-stage, case-control study.
Wang Qinchuan et al. Carcinogenesis 2019 Apr
- Precision medicine in obstructive sleep apnoea.
Martinez-Garcia Miguel Angel et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Apr
- The Status and Impact of Clinical Tumor Genome Sequencing.
Shaw Kenna R Mills et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2019 Apr
- Advancements and Obstacles of CRISPR-Cas9 Technology in Translational Research.
You Liting et al. Molecular therapy. Methods & clinical development 2019 Jun 13359-370
- Combining DNA and RNA Testing Could Improve Precision Medicine for Cancer
CR Fernandez, Lab Biotech, April 23, 2019
- Deep learning opens new horizons in personalized medicine.
Papadakis Georgios Z et al. Biomedical reports 2019 Apr 10(4) 215-217
- Design of experiments for a confirmatory trial of precision medicine.
Lee Kim May et al. Journal of statistical planning and inference 2019 Mar 199179-187
- Novel Targets and Precision Medicine for Prostate Cancer-Part 2: Tumor Profiling and Personalized Therapy in Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Considine Bryden et al. Oncology (Williston Park, N.Y.) 2019 33(4) 128-31