Last Posted: Apr 29, 2019
- Gene Therapy Leaders Push for Germline Editing Moratorium
Clinical Omics, April 24, 2019
- CRISPR in the North American popular press.
Marcon Alessandro et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- Identification of biomarkers and genetic approaches toward chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Wadhwa Ridhima et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Mar
- What do we do now?: Responding to claims of germline gene editing in humans.
Allyse Megan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Mar
- World Health Organization advisers call for registry of studies on human genome editing
S Begley, Stat News, March 19, 2019
- Adopt a moratorium on heritable genome editing.
Lander Eric S et al. Nature 2019 Mar 567(7747) 165-168
- Applications of CRISPR systems in respiratory health: Entering a new 'red pen' era in genome editing.
Moses Colette et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2019 Mar
- CRISPR/Cas9 - An evolving biological tool kit for cancer biology and oncology.
Tian Xueli, et al. NPJ precision oncology 2019 0 0. 8
- Marketing healthy babies
G Annas, Science, March 15, 2019
- NIH supports international moratorium on clinical application of germline editing
NIH, March 13, 2019