Last Posted: Apr 29, 2019
- Longitudinal analysis of blood markers reveals progressive loss of resilience and predicts ultimate limit of human lifespan
TV Pyrkov et al, BioRX IV, April 26, 2019
- Effect of genetic polymorphisms on Alzheimer's disease treatment outcomes: an update.
Sumirtanurdin Riyadi et al. Clinical interventions in aging 2019 14631-642
- Socioeconomic position, lifestyle habits and biomarkers of epigenetic aging: a multi-cohort analysis.
Fiorito Giovanni et al. Aging 2019 Apr 11(7) 2045-2070
- Gene-environment interactions in Alzheimer's disease: A potential path to precision medicine.
Eid Aseel et al. Pharmacology & therapeutics 2019 Mar
- Current genetic counseling practice in the United States following positive non-invasive prenatal testing for sex chromosome abnormalities.
Fleddermann Lauren et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr
- Translating insights into tumor evolution to clinical practice: promises and challenges.
Fittall Matthew W et al. Genome medicine 2019 Mar 11(1) 20
- Targeting Telomeres and Telomerase: Studies in Aging and Disease Utilizing CRISPR/Cas9 Technology.
Brane Andrew C et al. Cells 2019 Feb 8(2)
- Moving pharmacoepigenetics tools for depression toward clinical use.
Hack Laura M et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 Feb 249336-346
- Towards a more precise and individualized assessment of breast cancer risk.
Wood Marie E et al. Aging 2019 Feb
- Mood Disorders, Accelerated Aging, and Inflammation: Is the Link Hidden in Telomeres?
Squassina Alessio et al. Cells 2019 Jan 8(1)