Last Posted: Apr 28, 2019
- Imaging, Genetic, and Demographic Factors Associated With Conversion to Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
JA Hallak et al, JAMA Network Open, April 25, 2019
- Updated Methods for Assessing the Risk of Progression to Late Age-Related Macular Degeneration
MG McGuire, JAMA Ophthalmology, April 25, 2019
- Genetic Risk Factors Are Not Associated with Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment Response to Ranibizumab.
Chaudhary Varun et al. Ophthalmologica. Journal international d'ophtalmologie. International journal of ophthalmology. Zeitschrift fur Augenheilkunde 2018 239(4) 240
- Beyond medical actionability: Public perceptions of important actions in response to hypothetical genetic testing results.
Seiffert David J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Feb
- Moving Closer to a Stem Cell-Based Treatment for AMD
NIH Director's blog, January 29, 2019
- CRISPR opens door to new type of medicine'genome surgery'
A Bleicher, UCSF, October 26, 2018
- The Role of Gene Therapy in the Treatment of Retinal Diseases: A Review.
Campa C et al. Current gene therapy 2017 17(3) 194-213
- Complement System and Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Implications of Gene-Environment Interaction for Preventive and Personalized Medicine.
Maugeri Andrea et al. BioMed research international 2018 20187532507
- Genetic screening for macular dystrophies in patients clinically diagnosed with dry age-related macular degeneration.
Kersten Eveline et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Sep
- Decoding Your DNA: What to Consider Before Genetic Testing
K Hobson, US News, September, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario