Last Posted: Apr 28, 2019
- Molecular Profiling of Hard-to-Treat Childhood and Adolescent Cancers
F Khater et al, JAMA Network Open, April 25, 2019
- Spectrum and prevalence of genetic predisposition in medulloblastoma: a retrospective genetic study and prospective validation in a clinical trial cohort.
Waszak Sebastian M et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(6) 785-798
- The genomic landscape of pediatric cancers: Implications for diagnosis and treatment.
Sweet-Cordero E Alejandro, et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2019 0 0. (6432) 1170-1175
- Updates on progress in cancer screening for children with hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes.
Rednam Surya P et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Dec
- Cancer screening in the pediatric cancer patient: a focus on genitourinary malignancies, and why does a urologist need to know about this?
Husmann D A et al. Journal of pediatric urology 2018 Oct
- Prognostic effect of whole chromosomal aberration signatures in standard-risk, non-WNT/non-SHH medulloblastoma: a retrospective, molecular analysis of the HIT-SIOP PNET 4 trial.
Goschzik Tobias et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 Nov
- Polygenic Determinants for Subsequent Breast Cancer Risk in Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The St Jude Lifetime Cohort Study (SJLIFE).
Wang Zhaoming et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Oct
- Genetic Profiling May Inform Breast Cancer Risk in Young Childhood Cancer Survivors
AACR News, October 25, 2018
- Family-based germline sequencing in children with cancer.
Kuhlen Michaela et al. Oncogene 2018 Oct
- Investigation of clinically relevant germline variants detected by next-generation sequencing in patients with childhood cancer: a review of the literature.
Sylvester Dianne E et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Oct