Last Posted: Apr 28, 2019
- On the utilization of polygenic risk scores for therapeutic targeting
G Gibson, PLOS Genetics, April 25, 2019
- Development and Application of Polygenic Risk Score
ASHG-AJHG Webinar, May 14, 2019
- Genetic risk factors identified in populations of European descent do not improve the prediction of osteoporotic fracture and bone mineral density in Chinese populations.
Li Yu-Mei et al. Scientific reports 2019 Apr 9(1) 6086
- Discussion of Polygenic Prediction of Weight and Obesity Trajectories from Birth to Adulthood
F Harrell, Data Methods Blog, April 2019
- GM XII: Genomics and Risk Prediction
NHGRI, Meeting, Silver Spring, Maryland, May 6-7, 2019
- A Genetic Risk Score Tries to Predict Whether a Child Will Become Obese-A still-controversial test could be administered to toddlers to gauge their chances
B Stetka, Scientific American, April 18, 2019
- New Genetic 'Score' Can Predict Risk For Obesity, Study Says
K Thompson, WBUR April 18, 2019
- New genetic risk score could predict obesity odds
G Guglielmi, Science, April 18, 2019
- This Score Can Tell You Your Genetic Risk for Obesity. Is It Worth Knowing? There can be a 30-pound weight difference between people with low and high genetic risk. But genes arent everything.
KJ Wu, NOVA, April 18, 2019
- How Well Can a Genetic Test Predict Your Future Health?
LP Sugrue, Scientific American, April 4, 2019