Last Posted: Apr 28, 2019
- Association of Peritumoral Radiomics With Tumor Biology and Pathologic Response to Preoperative Targeted Therapy for HER2 (ERBB2)Positive Breast Cancer
N Braman et al, JAMA Network Open, April 2019
- A four-gene signature for prognosis in breast cancer patients with hypermethylated IL15RA.
Yang Hui et al. Oncology letters 2019 May 17(5) 4245-4254
- Impact of Implementing B-RST TM to Screen for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer on Risk Perception and Genetic Counseling Uptake Among Women in an Academic Safety Net Hospital.
Wernke Karen et al. Clinical breast cancer 2019 Mar
- Personalized detection of circulating tumor DNA antedates breast cancer metastatic recurrence.
Coombes Charles et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Apr
- Potential risk factors of ovarian cancer and analysis of CA125, a biomarker used for its monitoring and diagnosis.
Mansha Muhammad et al. Molecular biology reports 2019 Apr
- Regular use of aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and breast cancer risk for women at familial or genetic risk: a cohort study.
Kehm Rebecca D et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2019 Apr 21(1) 52
- "A natural progression" - Australian women's attitudes about an individualised breast screening model.
Lippey Jocelyn et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019 Apr
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the early detection of breast cancer: a scoping review to assess AI's potential in breast screening practice.
Houssami Nehmat et al. Expert review of medical devices 2019 Apr
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics of tamoxifen and endoxifen.
Sanchez-Spitman A B et al. Expert review of clinical pharmacology 2019 Apr
- Frequency of hematologic and solid malignancies in the family history of 50 patients with acute myeloid leukemia - a single center analysis.
Sandner Anne-Sophie et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215453