Last Posted: Apr 28, 2019
- Visual Abstract: Nonmetropolitan areas have lower BRCA testing rates and preventive services uptake than metropolitan areas in the United States
CDC, April 2019
- Reproductive potential and performance of fertility preservation strategies in BRCA-mutated breast cancer patients.
Lambertini M et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 29(1) 237-243
- A systematic review of international guidelines and recommendations for the genetic screening, diagnosis, genetic counseling, and treatment of BRCA -mutated breast cancer.
Forbes Carol et al. Cancer management and research 2019 112321-2337
- Five screening-detected breast cancer cases in initially disease-free BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Shimada Satoko et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2019 Apr
- International trends in the uptake of cancer risk reduction strategies in women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation.
Metcalfe Kelly et al. British journal of cancer 2019 Apr
- Multigene panel testing in unselected Israeli breast cancer cases: mutational spectrum and use of BRCA1/2 mutation prediction algorithms.
Bernstein-Molho Rinat et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Apr
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in BRCA Counseling and Testing: a Narrative Review.
Williams Christina D et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2019 Apr
- Dont Count on 23andMe to Detect Most Breast Cancer Risks, Study Warns
H Murphy, NY Times, April 15, 2019
- Genomic profiling in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and a pathway towards therapy individualization: A scoping review.
Singh Ritu R et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 Mar 7527-38
- Knowledge, attitudes and practice of physicians towards fertility and pregnancy-related issues in youngBRCA-mutated breast cancer patients.
Lambertini Matteo et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2019 Jan