Last Posted: Apr 29, 2019
- Deep learning outperformed 136 of 157 dermatologists in a head-to-head dermoscopic melanoma image classification task
TJ Brinker et al, Eur J Cancer, May 2019
- A Machine Learning Platform to Optimize the Translation of Personalized Network Models to the Clinic.
Salvucci Manuela et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2019 Apr 31-17
- How to develop machine learning models for healthcare.
Chen Po-Hsuan Cameron et al. Nature materials 2019 May 18(5) 410-414
- Machine Learning for Diagnosis of Hematologic Diseases in Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Lumbar Spines.
Hwang Eo-Jin et al. Scientific reports 2019 Apr 9(1) 6046
- Novel pediatric-automated respiratory score using physiologic data and machine learning in asthma.
Messinger Amanda I et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2019 Apr
- Predicting childhood obesity using electronic health records and publicly available data.
Hammond Robert et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215571
- Predicting common maternal postpartum complications: leveraging health administrative data and machine learning.
Betts K S et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2019 May 126(6) 702-709
- Predicting persistent depressive symptoms in older adults: A machine learning approach to personalised mental healthcare.
Hatton Christopher M et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 246857-860
- Wearable Sensors Reveal Menses-Driven Changes in Physiology and Enable Prediction of the Fertile Window: Observational Study.
Goodale Brianna Mae et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Apr 21(4) e13404
- [Applications of machine learning in clinical decision support in the omic era].
Zhao Xue Tong et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2018 Sep 40(9) 693-703
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario