Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Posted: Jan-06-2017 0PM
Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- The application of genome-wide 5-hydroxymethylcytosine studies in cancer research
JP Thomson et al, Epigenomics, January 2017
- Methylation of gene panel may help predict breast CA survival
Medical Xpress, November 29, 2016
- Creative Minds: Building the RNA Toolbox
Francis Collins, NIH Director Blog, October 2016
- Combating Racial Health Disparities Through Medical Education: The Need for Anthropological and Genetic Perspectives in Medical Training.
Bolnick Deborah A et al. Human biology 2015 Oct 87(4) 361-371
- Reviewing the epigenetics of schizophrenia.
Cromby John et al. Journal of mental health (Abingdon, England) 2016 Aug 1-9
- Recent Findings in Alzheimer Disease and Nutrition Focusing on Epigenetics.
Athanasopoulos Dimitrios et al. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 Sep 7(5) 917-27
- The potential of epigenetics in stress-enhanced fear learning models of PTSD.
Blouin Ashley M et al. Learning & memory (Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.) 2016 Oct 23(10) 576-86
- Developmental biology: Panoramic views of the early epigenome
JM Vaquerizas et al, Nature News, Sept 2016
- DNA methylation signature of human fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
Portales-Casamar Elodie et al. Epigenetics & chromatin 2016 25
- Genetics of Male Infertility.
Neto Filipe Tenorio Lira et al. Current urology reports 2016 Oct 17(10) 70
- Epigenetics, behavior and early nicotine.
Maldonado Rafael et al. Nature neuroscience 2016 Jun 19(7) 863-4
- An epigenetic clock analysis of race/ethnicity, sex, and coronary heart disease
S Horvath et al, Genome Biology, August 2016
- Epigenetic drift in the aging genome: a ten-year follow-up in an elderly twin cohort
Q Tam et al, INt J epidemiology, August 2016
- Biomarkers of genome instability and cancer epigenetics.
Reis Adriana H O et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 Jul
- Epigenetics and aging.
Pal Sangita et al. Science advances 2016 Jul 2(7) e1600584
- From Genetics to Epigenetics: New Perspectives in Tourette Syndrome Research.
Pagliaroli Luca et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2016 10277
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- LBH Gene Transcription Regulation by the Interplay of an Enhancer Risk Allele and DNA Methylation in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2016 Nov 68 (11): 2637-2645.
Hammaker Deepa, Whitaker John W, Maeshima Keisuke, Boyle David L, Ekwall Anna-Karin H, Wang Wei, Firestein Gary
- The framework for population epigenetic study.
Briefings in bioinformatics 2016 Oct .
Zhao Linna, Liu Di, Xu Jing, Wang Zhaoyang, Chen Yang, Lei Changgui, Li Ying, Liu Guiyou, Jiang Yongshu
- DNA methylation profiling in human lung tissue identifies genes associated with COPD.
Epigenetics 2016 Aug 0.
Morrow Jarrett D, Cho Michael H, Hersh Craig P, Pinto-Plata Victor, Celli Bartolome, Marchetti Nathaniel, Criner Gerard, Bueno Raphael, Washko George, Glass Kimberly, Choi Augustine M K, Quackenbush John, Silverman Edwin K, DeMeo Dawn
- Genetic contribution to variation in DNA methylation at maternal smoking sensitive loci in exposed neonates.
Epigenetics 2016 Jul 0.
Gonseth Semira, de Smith Adam J, Roy Ritu, Zhou Mi, Lee Seung-Tae, Shao Xiaorong, Ohja Juhi, Wrensch Margaret R, Walsh Kyle M, Metayer Catherine, Wiemels Joseph
- Genomics, Telomere Length, Epigenetics, and Metabolomics in the Nurses' Health Studies.
American journal of public health 2016 Jul e1-e6.
Townsend Mary K, Aschard Hugues, De Vivo Immaculata, Michels Karin B, Kraft Pet