Last Posted: Jun 07, 2017
- Legionnaires’ Disease- A problem for health care facilities
CDC Vital Signs, June 2017
- Rapid molecular detection of Legionella for outbreak response
- Seeding and establishment of Legionella pneumophila in hospitals; implications for genomic investigations of nosocomial Legionnaires' disease.
David Sophia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Feb
- A Large Community Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Associated With a Cooling Tower in New York City, 2015.
Weiss Don et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2017 Jan 33354916689620
- Complete Genome Sequences of Legionella pneumophila subsp. fraseri Strains Detroit-1 and Dallas 1E.
Raphael Brian H et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(5)
- Differential Proteome Between Patient-Related and Non-related Environmental Isolates of Legionella pneumophila.
Quero Sara et al. Current microbiology 2017 Jan
- Rapid detection and evolutionary analysis of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 sequence type 47.
Mentasti M et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Nov
- Feature selection and validated predictive performance in the domain of Legionella pneumophila: a comparative study.
van der Ploeg Tjeerd et al. BMC research notes 2016 Mar 147
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Novel Diversity among the 1976 Philadelphia Legionnaires' Disease Outbreak Isolates and Additional ST36 Strains.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. PloS one 11(9) e0164074
- Molecular Typing of Legionella pneumophila Isolates in the Province of Quebec from 2005 to 2015.
Lévesque Simon et al. PloS one 2016 (10) e0163818
- Energy Conservation and the Promotion of Legionella pneumophila Growth: The Probable Role of Heat Exchangers in a Nosocomial Outbreak.
Bédard Emilie et al. Infection control and hospital epidemiology 2016 Sep 1-6
- Multiple major disease-associated clones of Legionella pneumophila have emerged recently and independently.
David Sophia et al. Genome research 2016 Sep
- Dynamics of genome change among Legionella species.
Joseph Sandeep J et al. Scientific reports 2016 633442
- Complete Genome Sequences of the Historical Legionella pneumophila Strains OLDA and Pontiac.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. Genome announcements 2016 4(4)
- Epidemiological Investigation of Legionella pneumophila serogroups 2-14 Isolates from Water Samples by Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism and Sequence-Based Typing and Detection of Virulence Traits.
Katsiaflaka Anna et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Aug
- Legionella DNA Markers in Tap Water Coincident with a Spike in Legionnaires’ Disease in Flint, MI
Schwake DO, et al. Environ Sci Technol Lett, Jul 8, 2016.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario