Last Posted: Jun 07, 2017
- Salmonella and Eggs
- Salmonella typhi Genomics: Envisaging the Future of Typhoid Eradication.
Yap Kien-Pong et al. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 2017 May
- Comparative Analysis of Extended Spectrum Beta- Lactamase CTX-M-65-Producing Salmonella Infantis Isolates from Humans, Food Animals, and Retail Chickens in the United States.
Tate Heather et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May
- Genomic Analysis of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium DT160 Associated with a 14-Year Outbreak, New Zealand, 1998-2012.
Bloomfield Samuel J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Jun (6) 906-913
- Characterization of the Salmonella enterica Serotype Isangi Isolated from Patients for the First Time in China.
Li Xin-Peng et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2017 May
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism typing analysis for molecular subtyping of Salmonella Tennessee isolates associated with the 2007 nationwide peanut butter outbreak in the United States.
Dong Hee-Jin et al. Gut pathogens 2017 25
- Epidemiology and whole genome sequencing of an ongoing point-source Salmonella Agona outbreak associated with sushi consumption in western Sydney, Australia 2015.
Thompson C K et al. Epidemiology and infection 2017 May 1-10
- Salmonella Typhimurium Diarrhea Reveals Basic Principles of Enteropathogen Infection and Disease-Promoted DNA Exchange.
Wotzka Sandra Y et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Apr (4) 443-454
- A Comparative Analysis of the Lyve-SET Phylogenomics Pipeline for Genomic Epidemiology of Foodborne Pathogens.
Katz Lee S et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 8375
- Phylogenetic structure of European Salmonella Enteritidis outbreak correlates with national and international egg distribution network.
Dallman Tim et al. Microbial genomics 2016 Aug (8) e000070
- Genetic analysis of Salmonella enterica serovar Gallinarum biovar Pullorum based on characterization and evolution of CRISPR sequence
Xie X, et al. Vet Microbio, Mar 18, 2017.
- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Comparative subproteomic analysis of clinically acquired fluoroquinolone resistance and ciprofloxacin stress in Salmonella Typhimurium DT104B.
Correia Susana et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2017 Mar
- Genomic heterogeneity of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium bacteriuria from chronic infection.
Octavia Sophie et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- Multinational outbreak of travel-related Salmonella Chester infections in Europe, summers 2014 and 2015.
Fonteneau Laure et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Feb (7)
- Enrichment, Amplification, and Sequence-Based Typing of Salmonella enterica and Other Foodborne Pathogens.
Edlind Tom et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Jan (1) 15-24