Last Posted: Jun 03, 2017
- Family history of high blood pressure focuses trainers mission on heart health
American Heart Association News, May 31, 2017
- 2017 Position Paper of the Italian Society for Cardiovascular Prevention (SIPREC) for an Updated Clinical Management of Hypercholesterolemia and Cardiovascular Risk: Executive Document.
Volpe Massimo et al. High blood pressure & cardiovascular prevention : the official journal of the Italian Society of Hypertension 2017 May
- Comparison of lifestyle, hormonal and medical factors in women with sporadic and Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial cancer: A retrospective case-case study.
Aaltonen Mari H et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 May 6(5) 758-764
- Heritability and risks associated with early onset hypertension: multigenerational, prospective analysis in the Framingham Heart Study.
Niiranen Teemu J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 May 357j1949
- Heritability and risks associated with early onset hypertension: multigenerational, prospective analysis in the Framingham Heart Study
TJ Niiranen et al, BMJ, May 12, 2017
- A Review of the Genetics of Hypertension with a Focus on Gene-Environment Interactions.
Waken R J et al. Current hypertension reports 2017 Mar (3) 23
- Update about atrial fibrillation genetics.
Pérez-Serra Alexandra et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2017 Feb
- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69(12) 1564-1574
- Utilizing nutritional genomics to tailor diets for the prevention of cardiovascular disease: a guide for upcoming studies and implementations.
Corella Dolores et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar
- Emergency department utilization by haemophilia patients in United States.
Zakieh A et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Feb
- Race, Genomics and Chronic Disease: What Patients with African Ancestry Have to Say.
Horowitz Carol R et al. Journal of health care for the poor and underserved 2017 28(1) 248-260
- Genome-wide study of resistant hypertension identified from electronic health records.
Dumitrescu Logan et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0171745
- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- Genetic screening in arterial hypertension.
Rossi Gian Paolo et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Jan
- Put the Family Back in Family Health History: A Multiple-Informant Approach.
Lin Jielu et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jan
- Statin Use for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in Adults: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
et al. JAMA 2016 Nov 316(19) 1997-2007
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario