From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Painting a new picture of personalised medicine for diabetes.
McCarthy Mark I et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 793-799
- Public-Private Partnerships in Cloud-Computing Services in the Context of Genomic Research.
Granados Moreno Palmira et al. Frontiers in medicine 2017 43
- A novel 33-Gene targeted resequencing panel provides accurate, clinical-grade diagnosis and improves patient management for rare inherited anaemias.
Roy Noémi B A et al. British journal of haematology 2016 Oct 175(2) 318-330
- Initiating an undiagnosed diseases program in the Western Australian public health system.
Baynam Gareth et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 May 12(1) 83
- Design and Implementation of the Hepatorenal Fibrocystic Disease Core Center Clinical Database: A Centralized Resource for Characterizing Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease and Other Hepatorenal Fibrocystic Diseases.
Alzarka Bakri et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2017 580
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario