From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- NGS analysis on tumor tissue and cfDNA for genotype-directed therapy in metastatic NSCLC patients. Between hope and hype?
Falk Alexander T et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2017 May 1-5
- Implementing liquid biopsies into clinical decision making for cancer immunotherapy.
Quandt Dagmar et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
- KRAS mutations in the circulating free DNA (cfDNA) of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Garzón Mónica et al. Translational lung cancer research 2016 Oct 5(5) 511-516
- Technological considerations for genome-guided diagnosis and management of cancer.
Lennon Niall J et al. Genome medicine 2016 Oct 8(1) 112
- Clinical Utility of Circulating Tumor DNA for Molecular Assessment and Precision Medicine in Pancreatic Cancer.
Takai Erina et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 92413-17
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario