New Vector Control Training for
Environmental Health Professionals
CDC and partners are proud to announce the new virtual training Vector Control for Environmental Health Professionals (VCEHP). Register today for this training on using integrated pest management (IPM) to control vectors that spread pathogens, including Zika virus. Nine in ten pilot testers said they would recommend this training to a colleague.
The training is
- Free and Flexible: Take the courses you want, when you want.
- Credible: Learn the latest science and evidence from vector control experts.
- Practical: Access concrete principles, practices, and resources for vector control.
- Available for Continuing Education Units: The National Environmental Health Association offers optional CEUs.
Course topics include
- Vector-borne diseases, IPM basics, pesticide toxicology.
- Performance assessment and improvement for your vector control program.
- Biology and control of bedbugs, ticks, rodents, and mosquitoes.
- Vector control in specific locations like schools, restaurants, and hotels.
- Risk management communication.
- Check out a recent article about this training in the Journal of Environmental Health.
- Visit our website and get started today.
- Retweet our post!