From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Infection With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 is an Independent Risk Factor for End-stage Liver Disease, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver-related Death.
McMahon Brian J et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2016 Oct
- The effect of phylogenetic signal reduction on genotyping of hepatitis E viruses of the species Orthohepevirus A.
Purdy Michael A et al. Archives of virology 2016 Nov
- Modeling the functional state of the reverse transcriptase of hepatitis B virus and its application to probing drug-protein interaction.
Xu Xiaojun et al. BMC bioinformatics 2016 17 Suppl 8280
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk in Alaska Native Children and Young Adults with Hepatitis B Virus: Retrospective Cohort Analysis.
Gounder Prabhu P et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus: a phase III, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of a short course of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in women with hepatitis B virus e-antigen.
Jourdain Gonzague et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 16393