Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Comparison of Collection Methods for Fecal Samples in Microbiome Studies.
Vogtmann Emily et al. American journal of epidemiology 2016 Dec
- Evaluation of Oxford Nanopore MinION Sequencing for 16S rRNA Microbiome Characterization
Ma X, et al. bioRxiv, Jan 12, 2017.
- Evolution of gut microbiota composition from birth to 24 weeks in the INFANTMET Cohort.
Hill Cian J et al. Microbiome 2017 Jan (1) 4
- Mapping the Microorganisms Behind Hospital-Borne Infections
The Atlantic, January 2017
- Disentangling Interactions in the Microbiome: A Network Perspective.
Layeghifard Mehdi et al. Trends in microbiology 2016 Dec
- Comparison of sputum microbiome of legionellosis-associated patients and other pneumonia patients: indications for polybacterial infections.
Mizrahi Hila et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 40114
- Performing Skin Microbiome Research: A Method to the Madness.
Kong Heidi H et al. The Journal of investigative dermatology 2017 Jan
- Introducing the Microbiome into Precision Medicine.
Kuntz Thomas M et al. Trends in pharmacological sciences 2017 Jan (1) 81-91
- Temporal bacterial and metabolic development of the preterm gut reveals specific signatures in health and disease.
Stewart Christopher J et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 67
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- A Gut Makeover for the New Year
RC Rabyn, New York Times, December 30,2016
- Calypso: a user-friendly web-server for mining and visualizing microbiome-environment interactions.
Zakrzewski Martha et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2016 Dec
- The Microbiome and Risk for Obesity and Diabetes
AL Komaroff, JAMA, December 22, 2016
- Resilient microorganisms in dust samples of the International Space Station-survival of the adaptation specialists.
Mora Maximilian et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 65
- The Human Intestinal Microbiome in Health and Disease.
Lynch Susan V et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec (24) 2369-2379
- Complete Microbiota Engraftment Is Not Essential for Recovery from Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection following Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
C Staley et al, Mbio, December 2016