From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Why study rare genetic conditions?
N Rahman, TGMI blog post, June 2, 2017
- Advancing Treatment and Care for Fragile X Syndrome
- Barriers to Genetic Testing for Pediatric Medicaid Beneficiaries With Epilepsy.
Kutscher Eric J et al. Pediatric neurology 2017 Apr
- The Molecular Genetics of Autosomal Recessive Nonsyndromic Intellectual Disability: a Mutational Continuum and Future Recommendations.
Khan Muzammil Ahmad et al. Annals of human genetics 2016 Nov 80(6) 342-368
- The Future of Fragile X Syndrome: CDC Stakeholder Meeting Summary
C Riley et al, Pediatrics, June 2017