From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Association studies of low-frequency coding variants in nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate.
American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr .
Leslie Elizabeth J, Carlson Jenna C, Shaffer John R, Buxó Carmen J, Castilla Eduardo E, Christensen Kaare, Deleyiannis Frederic W B, Field Leigh L, Hecht Jacqueline T, Moreno Lina, Orioli Ieda M, Padilla Carmencita, Vieira Alexandre R, Wehby George L, Feingold Eleanor, Weinberg Seth M, Murray Jeffrey C, Marazita Mary
- Associations between the NOGGIN rs227731 polymorphism and NSCL/P risk may be associated with ethnicities: A meta-analysis.
Birth defects research 2017 Apr 109 (6): 445-451.
Wang Feilong, Jiang Ying, Yang Sheng, Liu Qin, Lin Juhong, Zhang Hongm
- Evidence of gene-gene interactions between MTHFD1 and MTHFR in relation to anterior encephalocele susceptibility in Northeast India.
Birth defects research 2017 Apr 109 (6): 432-444.
Dutta Hemonta Kr, Borbora Debasish, Baruah Mauchumi, Narain Kanw
- Patient complexity and genotype-phenotype correlations in biliary atresia: a cross-sectional analysis.
BMC medical genomics 2017 Apr 10 (1): 22.
Cheng Guo, Chung Patrick Ho-Yu, Chan Edwin Kin-Wai, So Man-Ting, Sham Pak-Chung, Cherny Stacey S, Tam Paul Kwong-Hang, Garcia-Barceló Maria-Mer
- DNA methyltransferase 1 rs16999593 genetic polymorphism decreases risk in patients with transposition of great arteries.
Gene 2017 Mar .
Lei Liming, Lin Haoming, Zhong Shilong, Zhang Zhiwei, Chen Jimei, Yu Xiyong, Liu Xiaoqing, Zhang Cheng, Nie Zhiqiang, Zhuang Ji