From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Viral Pathogen Detection by Metagenomics and Pan Viral Group PCR in Children with Pneumonia Lacking Identifiable Etiology.
Schlaberg Robert et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- Genomic Characterization of Three Melon Necrotic Spot Viruses Detected in Human Stool Specimens.
Marine Rachel et al. Genome announcements 2017 Mar 5(11)
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Taxonomer: an interactive metagenomics analysis portal for universal pathogen detection and host mRNA expression profiling.
Flygare Steven et al. Genome biology 2016 17(1) 111