From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Towards diagnostic metagenomics of Campylobacter in fecal samples.
Andersen Sandra Christine et al. BMC microbiology 2017 Jun (1) 133
- Viral Pathogen Detection by Metagenomics and Pan Viral Group PCR in Children with Pneumonia Lacking Identifiable Etiology.
Schlaberg Robert et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- Messages from the first International Conference on Clinical Metagenomics (ICCMg).
Ruppé Etienne et al. Microbes and infection 2017 Feb
- In-Depth Resistome Analysis by Targeted Metagenomics
Lanza VF, et al. bioRxiv, Jan 30, 2017.
- Consensus statement: Virus taxonomy in the age of metagenomics.
Simmonds Peter et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2017 Jan