J Natl Cancer Inst. 2016 Aug 31;109(1). pii: djw181. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djw181. Print 2017 Jan.
Risk of Advanced Neoplasia Using the National Cancer Institute's Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment Tool.
© The Author 2016. Published by Oxford University Press. All rights reserved. For Permissions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Adverse Clinical Outcome Associated With Mutations That Typify African American Colorectal Cancers.
Wang Zhenghe et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2016 Dec 108(12)
- Gene mutations that lead to more aggressive colorectal cancer in African American patients discovered
Science Daily, September 2, 2016
- Risk of Advanced Neoplasia Using the National Cancer Institute's Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment Tool.
Imperiale Thomas F et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Jan 109(1)
- Germline PMS2 mutation screened by mismatch repair protein immunohistochemistry of colorectal cancer in Japan.
Sugano Kokichi, et al. Cancer science 2016 9
- Have You or a Family Member Had Colorectal (Colon) Cancer?
- Comparison of the molecular profile of brain metastases from colorectal cancer and corresponding primary tumors.
Aprile Giuseppe, et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 8
- Topoisomerase 1 Promoter Variants and Benefit from Irinotecan in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients.
Paolicchi Elisa, et al. Oncology 2016 8
- Adverse Clinical Outcome Associated With Mutations That Typify African American Colorectal Cancers
Z Wang, et al, JNCI, September 2016
- Causes of Cancer Death Among First-Degree Relatives in Japanese Families with Lynch Syndrome.
Tanakaya Kohji et al. Anticancer research 2016 Apr 36(4) 1985-9
- Two subtypes of colorectal tumor with distinct molecular features in familial adenomatous polyposis.
Takane Kiyoko, et al. Oncotarget 2016 8
- Colorectal cancer in the very young: a comparative study of tumor markers, pathology and survival in early onset and adult onset patients.
Khan Sajid A, et al. Journal of pediatric surgery 2016 8
- High serum levels of interleukin-6 in patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer: the effect on the outcome and the response to chemotherapy plus bevacizumab.
Hara Masayasu, et al. Surgery today 2016 8
- Colonoscopy uptake for high-risk individuals with a family history of colorectal neoplasia: A multicenter, randomized trial of tailored counseling versus standard information.
Ingrand Isabelle et al. Medicine 2016 Aug 95(33) e4303
- Familial colorectal cancer: Patient assessment, surveillance and surgical management.
Kennelly R P et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2016 Jul
- The impact of receiving predictive genetic information about Lynch syndrome on individual colonoscopy and smoking behaviours.
Kim Joanne Soo-Min et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Aug
- Human (4047)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (234)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (83)
- Pathogen (0)