Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- A brighter future for the implementation of pharmacogenomic testing
CH va der Wouden et al, Eur J Hum Genetics, August 31, 2016
- The intersection of precision medicine and implementation science
1-hour webinar and slides, NCI Precision Medicine and Population Health, August 2016
- The Role of Genetic Testing in the Selection of Therapy for Breast Cancer: A Review.
Niravath Polly et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Aug
- Women's Experiences and Preferences for Service Delivery of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing for Aneuploidy in a Public Health Setting: A Mixed Methods Study.
Lewis Celine et al. PloS one 2016 11(4) e0153147
- Implementation of next-generation sequencing for molecular diagnosis of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer highlights its genetic heterogeneity.
Pinto Pedro, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 8
- Immune response-associated gene analysis of 1,000 cancer patients using whole-exome sequencing and gene expression profiling-Project HOPE.
Akiyama Yasuto, et al. Biomedical research (Tokyo, Japan) 2016 0 (4) 233-42
- Effectiveness of Team-Based Learning in teaching Medical Genetics to Medical Undergraduates.
Ismail Noor Akmal Shareela et al. The Malaysian journal of medical sciences : MJMS 2016 Mar 23(2) 73-7
- Primary care professionals' perceptions of using a short family history questionnaire.
Ahmed Shenaz et al. Family practice 2016 Aug
- Real-world cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic screening for epilepsy treatment.
Chen Zhibin et al. Neurology 2016 Mar 86(12) 1086-94
- Survey of attitudes of Chinese perinatologists and obstetricians toward non-invasive prenatal genetic testing.
Zhai Jinguo et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2016 Aug
- The Role of Genomic Profiling in Advanced Breast Cancer: The Two Faces of Janus.
Eralp Yesim et al. Translational oncogenomics 2016 8(Suppl 1) 1-7
- Transitioning Pharmacogenomics into the Clinical Setting: Training Future Pharmacists.
Frick Amber et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2016 7241
- A Prospective Six Sigma Quality Improvement Trial to Optimize Universal Screening for Genetic Syndrome Among Patients With Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Dineen Sean et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2015 Jul 13(7) 865-72
- A state-wide population-based program for detection of lynch syndrome based upon immunohistochemical and molecular testing of colorectal tumours.
Schofield Lyn et al. Familial cancer 2012 Mar 11(1) 1-6
- Fourfold increased detection of Lynch syndrome by raising age limit for tumour genetic testing from 50 to 70 years is cost-effective.
Sie A S et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2014 Oct 25(10) 2001-7