The following have been posted to the EHC Program Web site:
The following reports are available for comment until October 11, 2016:
- Management of Uterine Fibroids
- Treatment of Primary and Secondary Osteoarthritis of the Knee: An Update Review
Research Summaries for Clinicians and Consumers
New summaries are now available for the systematic review, “Nonpharmacological Versus Pharmacological Treatments for Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.”
- For clinicians: Nonpharmacological Versus Pharmacological Treatment for Patients With Major Depressive Disorder: Current State of the Evidence
- For consumers: Comparing Talk Therapy and Other Depression Treatments With Antidepressant Medicines
Time is Running Out To Submit Suggestions for New AHRQ Evidence Reviews (by October 31)
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Evidence-based Practice Center (EPC) Program wants to hear from you about important topics for systematic evidence reviews. You can nominate topics online by October 31, 2016 at: https://www.
effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/ index.cfm/submit-a-suggestion- for-research/.
The EPC program’s principles are to be: stakeholder-driven, scientifically rigorous, and independent and unbiased. Therefore, it’s critical that we hear from you regarding what topics you want us to examine.
We will review every proposed topic with these selection criteria:
- Potential impact of a new systematic review
For more information about the topic nomination process, please contact: EPC@ahrq.hhs.gov.
To see what others have suggested: https://www.
effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/ index.cfm/submit-a-suggestion- for-research/read-suggested- topics-for-research/ .
Effective Health Care Program