CDC Announces Re-Designed STRYVE Online: Start your youth violence prevention plan today
CDC invites you to visit STRYVE (Striving to Reduce Youth Violence Everywhere): an online space with everything practitioners and their team members need to create, edit, and save a customized youth violence prevention plan.
- Customized Tools: functionality and content to support your community’s circumstances, needs, and decisions.
- Guided & Practical Learning: continuous help—from early planning to evaluation—provided every step of the way.
- Use the Strategy Selector Tool: quickly identify strategies for your community, based on the best available evidence.
- Opportunity to Learn from Real World Experiences: listen to stories and experiences of real people working to prevent youth violence.
Spread the Word
Invite others in your network who are working to help prevent youth violence to explore STRYVE with these social media messages.
- Facebook: Trying to develop a concrete plan to prevent youth violence in your community or hoping to track your efforts? Then #STRYVE Online—a set of free interactive and customizable resources—is for you. go.usa.gov/xWHyw
- Twitter: Check out lessons learned from other communities working to prevent youth violence. go.usa.gov/xWHyw #STRYVE Online