Last Posted: Jul 29, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Genetic and Molecular Testing
A Rosenzweig, Pan Can, July 26, 2018
- Risk of Different Cancers Among First-degree Relatives of Pancreatic Cancer Patients: Influence of Probands' Susceptibility Gene Mutation Status.
Antwi Samuel O et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Jul
- Germline cancer susceptibility gene variants, somatic second hits, and survival outcomes in patients with resected pancreatic cancer.
Yurgelun Matthew B et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
- Molecular Profiling of Pancreatic Cancer Patients: Initial Results from the Know Your Tumor Initiative.
Pishvaian Michael J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Jun
- Pancreatic cancer as a sentinel for hereditary cancer predisposition.
Young Erin L et al. BMC cancer 2018 Jun 18(1) 697
- Circulating Tumor DNA as a Sensitive Marker in Patients Undergoing Irreversible Electroporation for Pancreatic Cancer.
Lin Mao et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2018 Jun 47(4) 1556-1564
- What genetic testing didnt tell me about my cancer-Even as a doctor, I didnt grasp what my DNA test meant. How can we expect consumers to understand the caveats?
PN Munster, Salon, June 25, 2018
- Association Between Inherited Germline Mutations in Cancer Predisposition Genes and Risk of Pancreatic Cancer.
Hu Chunling et al. JAMA 2018 319(23) 2401-2409
- Establishment of a 12-gene expression signature to predict colon cancer prognosis.
Sun Dalong et al. PeerJ 2018 6e4942
- Germline Genetic Testing for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma at Time of Diagnosis.
Syngal Sapna et al. JAMA 2018 319(23) 2383-2385