Last Posted: Jul 30, 2018
- Exposure to tobacco smoke and low birth weight: from epidemiology to metabolomics.
Dessì Angelica et al. Expert review of proteomics 2018 Jul
- Integrating -Omics Approaches into Human Population-Based Studies of Prenatal and Early-Life Exposures.
Everson Todd M et al. Current environmental health reports 2018 Jul
- Next-generation sequencing and prenatal 'omics: advanced diagnostics and new insights into human development.
Vora Neeta L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
- Multi-omics monitoring of drug response in rheumatoid arthritis in pursuit of molecular remission.
Tasaki Shinya et al. Nature communications 2018 Jul (1) 2755
- Developing a Case-Based Blended Learning Ecosystem to Optimize Precision Medicine: Reducing Overdiagnosis and Overtreatment.
Podder Vivek et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2018 Jul 6(3)
- Precision Medicine Goes Global: How to Get It Right? Four Ways to Mobilize Scientific Knowledge.
Özdemir Vural et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2018 Jul
- Precision Medicine in Targeted Therapies for Severe Asthma: Is There Any Place for "Omics" Technology?
Galeone Carla et al. BioMed research international 2018 20184617565
- Review and gap analysis: molecular pathways leading to fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.
Ehrhart Friederike et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 Jun
- Support of precision medicine through risk-stratification in autoimmune liver diseases - histology, scoring systems, and non-invasive markers.
Bossen Lars et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2018 Jul
- Air pollution and the fetal origin of disease: A systematic review of the molecular signatures of air pollution exposure in human placenta.
Luyten Leen J et al. Environmental research 2018 Jun 166310-323