Epigenetics and Public Health: Why We Should Pay Attention | | Blogs | CDC
Last Posted: Jul 30, 2018
- A critical view on transgenerational epigenetic inheritance in humans
B Horsthemke, Nature Communications, July 30, 2018
- Calibrating scientific skepticism a wider look at the field of transgenerational epigenetics
K Mitchell, Wiring the Brain Blog, July 22, 2018
- Differentially Methylated Genes in Saliva are linked to Childhood Stress.
Papale Ligia A et al. Scientific reports 2018 Jul 8(1) 10785
- The role of genetics and epigenetics in rheumatic diseases: are they really a target to be aimed at?
Kato Masaru et al. Rheumatology international 2018 Apr
- Integration of the human exposome with the human genome to advance medicine.
R Barouki et al. Biochimie 2018 Jun
- New insights into the epigenetics of osteoporosis.
Letarouilly Jean-Guillaume et al. Genomics 2018 May
- What is epigenetics?
Jackson Lab video, June 29, 2018
- Epigenetic Discrimination: Emerging Applications of Epigenetics Pointing to the Limitations of Policies Against Genetic Discrimination.
Dupras Charles et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9202
- Cancer epigenetics: Moving forward.
Nebbioso Angela et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Jun 14(6) e1007362
- Lung cancer early detection and health disparities: the intersection of epigenetics and ethnicity.
Lerner Lane et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Apr 10(4) 2498-2507