Last Posted: Jul 30, 2018
- NIH and Prostate Cancer Foundation launch large study on aggressive prostate cancer in African-American men
NCI, July 2018
- Expression and Genetic Variation in Neuroendocrine Signaling Pathways in Lethal and Nonlethal Prostate Cancer among Men Diagnosed with Localized Disease.
Lu Donghao et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Dec 26(12) 1781-1787
- Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Using a Combination of the Stockholm3 Blood Test and Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Grönberg Henrik et al. European urology 2018 Jul
- Richard Smith: Is precision medicine a fantasy?
R Smith, BMJ Blog, July 13, 2018
- Precision medicine applications in prostate cancer.
McCrea Edel M et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2018 101758835918776920
- Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing in Men with Metastatic Prostate Cancer: a Pilot Study.
Barata Pedro C et al. Targeted oncology 2018 Jul
- Development of an isotoxic decision support system integrating genetic markers of toxicity for the implantation of a rectum spacer.
van Wijk Yvonka et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2018 Jun 1-7
- Comprehensive molecular classification of localized prostate adenocarcinoma reveals a tumour subtype predictive of a non-aggressive disease.
Kamoun A et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Jun
- Differences in inherited risk among relatives of hereditary prostate cancer patients using genetic risk score.
Helfand Brian T et al. The Prostate 2018 Jun
- Advances in Biomarkers for PCa Diagnostics and Prognostics-A Way towards Personalized Medicine.
Stephan Carsten et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Oct 18(10)