Last Posted: Jul 30, 2018
- Pharmacogenomics and the Future of Pharmacy
J Sederstrom, Drug Topics, July 2018
- Clinical outcomes of CYP2C19 genotype-guided antiplatelet therapy: existing evidence and future directions.
Klein Melissa D et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Jul
- Falls: the adverse drug reaction of the elderly and the impact of pharmacogenetics.
Just Katja Susanne et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Aug 18(13) 1281-1297
- Precision oncology: neither a silver bullet nor a dream.
Sánchez Nora S et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Nov 18(16) 1525-1539
- Tamoxifen metabolism in breast cancer treatment: Taking the focus off the CYP2D6 gene.
Novillo A et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 17(2) 109-111
- What is the future of pharmacogenomics in pain management?
Peiró Ana M et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 18(2) 101-103
- Cancer Scientists Have Ignored African DNA in the Search for Cures
J Wapner, Newsweek, July 2018
- Germline pharmacogenomics of DPYD*9A (c.85T>C) variant in patients with gastrointestinal malignancies treated with fluoropyrimidines.
Khushman Moh'd et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2018 Jun 9(3) 416-424
- Pharmacogenomics of vincristine-induced peripheral neuropathy implicates pharmacokinetic and inherited neuropathy genes.
Wright Galen E B et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Jul
- Clozapine pharmacogenomics: a review of efficacy, pharmacokinetics, and agranulocytosis.
Li Kevin J et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2018 Jul