Last Posted: Jul 29, 2018
- The Gen-Equip Project: evaluation and impact of genetics e-learning resources for primary care in six European languages.
Jackson Leigh et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
- A qualitative study on Singaporean women's views towards breast cancer screening and Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) gene testing to guide personalised screening strategies.
Wong Xin Yi et al. BMC cancer 2017 Nov 17(1) 776
- Assessing an Interactive Online Tool to Support Parents' Genomic Testing Decisions.
Adam Shelin et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Jul
- Genetic disorder plus prematurity: a diagnostic challenge.
Pettinger Katherine J et al. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition 2018 Jul
- Parental Perceptions of Prenatal Whole Exome Sequencing (PPPWES) Study.
Wou Karen et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Jul
- Results of the UK NEQAS for Molecular Genetics reference sample analysis.
Richman Susan D et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2018 Jul
- Special Therapy and Psychosocial Needs Identified in a Multidisciplinary Cancer Predisposition Syndrome Clinic.
Groves Andrew P et al. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology 2018 Jul
- A qualitative study of barriers to genetic counseling and potential for mobile technology education among women with ovarian cancer.
Vogel Rachel Isaksson et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 1613
- Cancer Scientists Have Ignored African DNA in the Search for Cures
J Wapner, Newsweek, July 2018
- Care of adults with neurofibromatosis type 1: a clinical practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Stewart Douglas R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul 20(7) 671-682