Last Posted: Jul 29, 2018
- Genetic score identifies young patients at risk for MI
ASPC, July 28, 2018
- A Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Predicts Progression of Islet Autoimmunity and Development of Type 1 Diabetes in Individuals at Risk.
Redondo Maria J et al. Diabetes care 2018 Jul
- Genetic stratification for primary prevention of coronary artery disease.
Roberts Robert et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2018 Jul
- Genetic and Lifestyle Risks for CVD and Diabetes
ACC, July 4, 2018
- Genetic Risk Analysis of Coronary Artery Disease in a Population-based Study in Portugal, Using a Genetic Risk Score of 31 Variants.
Pereira Andreia et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2018 Jul
- Using Genetic Risk Scores in Cancer Screening: Are We There Yet?
Roberts M et al, CDC Blog Post, July 5, 2018
- Cost-effectiveness and Benefit-to-Harm Ratio of Risk-Stratified Screening for Breast Cancer A Life-Table Model
N Pashayan et al, JAMA Oncology, Juy 5, 2018
- Implementation Challenges for Risk-Stratified Screening in the Era of Precision Medicine
MC Roberts, JAMA Oncology, July 5, 2018
- Differences in inherited risk among relatives of hereditary prostate cancer patients using genetic risk score.
Helfand Brian T et al. The Prostate 2018 Jun
- Associations of Combined Genetic and Lifestyle Risks With Incident Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes in the UK Biobank Study
MA Said et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 27, 2018