Last Posted: Jul 29, 2018
- A new Ebola species has been found in bats in Sierra L
Science Ticker, July 27, 2018
- Analysis of CD8 + T cell response during the 2013-2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
Sakabe Saori et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Jul
- Persistence of Ebola virus after the end of widespread transmission in Liberia: an outbreak report
Dokubo EK, et al. Lancet Infect Did, Jul 23, 2018.
- Health informatics: a required skill for 21st century clinicians
DB Fridsma, BMJ, July 11, 2018
- Rapid confirmation of the Zaire Ebola Virus in the outbreak of the Equateur province in the Democratic Republic of Congo: implications for public health interventions.
Mbala Kingebeni Placide et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Jun
- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2015.
Mace Kimberly E et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2018 May 67(7) 1-28
- What is Whole Genome Sequencing?
K Grant, Public Health Matters Blog, May 2018
- Determinants of antibody persistence across doses and continents after single-dose rVSV-ZEBOV vaccination for Ebola virus disease: an observational cohort study.
Huttner Angela et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2018 Apr
- Cross-border transmission of Ebola virus was the cause of a resurgent outbreak in Liberia in April 2016
Mate SE, et al. Clin Infect Dis, Apr 5, 2018.
- Field investigation with real-time virus genetic characterisation support of a cluster of Ebola virus disease cases in Dubréka, Guinea, April to June 2015.
Pini Alessandro et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 Mar 23(12)