From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Tick-Borne Relapsing Fever Outbreak Among a High School Football Team at an Outdoor Education Camping Trip, Arizona, 2014.
Jones Jefferson M et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2016 Jul
- Competency Guidelines for Public Health Laboratory Professionals: CDC and the Association of Public Health Laboratories.
Ned-Sykes Renée et al. MMWR Surveill Summ 2015 May 15. 641-81
- The next generation of large-scale epidemiologic research: implications for training cancer epidemiologists.
Spitz Margaret R et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2014 Nov 15. 180(10) 964-7
- Understanding and improving health education among first-time parents of infants with sickle cell anemia in Alabama: a mixed methods approach.
Lebensburger Jeffrey D et al. J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2015 Jan 37(1) 35-42
- Translational research is a key to nongeneticist physicians' genomics education.
Feero W Gregory et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Dec 16(12) 871-3
- Discordance between self-report and genetic confirmation of sickle cell disease status in African-American adults.
Bean Christopher J et al. Public Health Genomics 2014 17(3) 169-72
- Genomics and autism spectrum disorder.
Johnson Norah L et al. J Nurs Scholarsh 2013 Mar 45(1) 69-78
- "Drivers" of translational cancer epidemiology in the 21st century: needs and opportunities.
Lam Tram Kim et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2013 Feb 22(2) 181-8
- Health care needs of children with Tourette syndrome.
Bitsko Rebecca H et al. J. Child Neurol. 2013 Dec 28(12) 1626-36
- Public awareness and use of direct-to-consumer personal genomic tests from four state population-based surveys, and implications for clinical and public health practice.
Kolor Katherine et al. Genet. Med. 2012 Oct 14(10) 860-7
- Public health implications of sickle cell trait: a report of the CDC meeting.
Grant Althea M et al. Am J Prev Med 2011 Dec 41(6 Suppl 4) S435-9
- Screening U.S. college athletes for their sickle cell disease carrier status.
Jordan Lanetta B et al. Am J Prev Med 2011 Dec 41(6 Suppl 4) S406-12
- Sickle cell disease: the need for a public health agenda.
Yusuf Hussain R et al. Am J Prev Med 2011 Dec 41(6 Suppl 4) S376-83
- Understanding the role of human variation in vaccine adverse events: the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment Network.
LaRussa Philip S et al. Pediatrics 2011 May 127 Suppl 1S65-73