From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Precision Medicine In Action: The Impact Of Ivacaftor On Cystic Fibrosis-Related Hospitalizations.
Feng Lisa B et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 773-779
- Precision Medicine Requires Precision Laboratories.
Rajeevan Mangalathu S et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Mar (2) 226-229
- Will Precision Medicine Improve Population Health?
Khoury Muin J et al. JAMA 2016 Aug
- Convergence of Implementation Science, Precision Medicine, and the Learning Health Care System: A New Model for Biomedical Research.
Chambers David A et al. JAMA 2016 May 315(18) 1941-1942
- From genomic medicine to precision medicine: highlights of 2015.
Auffray Charles et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 12
- Planning for the Future of Epidemiology in the Era of Big Data and Precision Medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of epidemiology 2015 Dec
- Precision Public Health for the Era of Precision Medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2016 Mar 50(3) 398-401
- A public health perspective on a national precision medicine cohort: balancing long-term knowledge generation with early health benefit.
Khoury Muin J et al. JAMA 2015 Jun 2. 313(21) 2117-8
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
Simonds Naoko I et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jul 3. 105(13) 929-36
- A population approach to precision medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2012 Jun 42(6) 639-45