- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jul 30, 2018
- NIH and Prostate Cancer Foundation launch large study on aggressive prostate cancer in African-American men
NCI, July 2018
- A comprehensive review of exceptional responders to anticancer drugs in the biomedical literature
G Nikishawa et al, Eur J Cancer, September 2018
- Liquid Biopsy, Key for Precision Medicine Sequencing Circulating Tumor DNA Can Provide a More Complete Molecular Picture
A Picher, GEN News, July 23, 2018
- Men's and Women's Approaches to Disclosure About BRCA-Related Cancer Risks and Family Planning Decision-Making.
Dean Marleah et al. Qualitative health research 2018 Jul 1049732318788377
- What You Need to Know About Genetic and Molecular Testing
A Rosenzweig, Pan Can, July 26, 2018
- Association of Circulating Tumor Cells With Late Recurrence of Estrogen ReceptorPositive Breast Cancer A Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial
J Sparano et al, JAMA Oncology, July 26, 2018
- Evolution of genetic assessment for BRCA-associated gynaecologic malignancies: a Canadian multisociety roadmap.
McCuaig Jeanna M et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Jul
- A qualitative study on Singaporean women's views towards breast cancer screening and Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) gene testing to guide personalised screening strategies.
Wong Xin Yi et al. BMC cancer 2017 Nov 17(1) 776
- Analysis of First-Year Twitter Metrics of a Rare Disease Community for Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN) on Social Media: #BPDCN.
Pemmaraju Naveen et al. Current hematologic malignancy reports 2017 Dec 12(6) 592-597
- B-R-C-A Test Aren't Just For Women.. Men Should Be Tested Too
WXYZ, July 18, 2018