Last Posted: Jul 30, 2018
- Gaps in the Clinical Management of Influenza- A Century Since the 1918 Pandemic
TM Uyeki et al, JAMA, July 30, 2018
- A new Ebola species has been found in bats in Sierra L
Science Ticker, July 27, 2018
- Abundance and diversity of the faecal resistome in slaughter pigs and broilers in nine European countries.
Munk Patrick et al. Nature microbiology 2018 Jul
- Analysis of CD8 + T cell response during the 2013-2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
Sakabe Saori et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Jul
- Co-Infection Patterns in Individual Ixodes scapularis Ticks Reveal Associations between Viral, Eukaryotic and Bacterial Microorganisms.
Cross Shaun T et al. Viruses 2018 Jul (7)
- Discovery and Sequence Analysis of Four Deltacoronaviruses from Birds in the Middle East Reveal Interspecies Jumping with Recombination as a Potential Mechanism for Avian-to-Avian and Avian-to-Mammalian Transmission.
Lau Susanna K P et al. Journal of virology 2018 08 (15)
- Emergence of norovirus GII.P16-GII.2 strains in patients with acute gastroenteritis in Huzhou, China, 2016-2017.
Han Jiankang et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jul (1) 342
- First assessment of all-cause acute diarrhoea and rotavirus-confirmed cases following massive vaccination in Argentina.
Degiuseppe J I et al. Epidemiology and infection 2018 Jul 1-7
- Gene exchange drives the ecological success of a multi-host bacterial pathogen.
Richardson Emily J et al. Nature ecology & evolution 2018 Jul
- Genomic Comparison of Highly Virulent, Moderately Virulent, and Avirulent Strains From a Genetically Closely-Related MRSA ST239 Sub-lineage Provides Insights Into Pathogenesis.
McClure Jo-Ann M et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2018 1531