From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Viral Pathogen Detection by Metagenomics and Pan Viral Group PCR in Children with Pneumonia Lacking Identifiable Etiology.
Schlaberg Robert et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
- Feline fecal virome reveals novel and prevalent enteric viruses.
Ng Terry Fei Fan et al. Vet. Microbiol. 2014 Jun 25. 171(1-2) 102-11
- Malaria diagnostics and surveillance in the post-genomic era.
Lucchi N W et al. Public Health Genomics 2013 16(1-2) 37-43
- Pneumococcal genome sequencing tracks a vaccine escape variant formed through a multi-fragment recombination event.
Golubchik Tanya et al. Nat. Genet. 2012 Mar 44(3) 352-5