Last Posted: Jun 01, 2017
- Summary of Pediatrics Supplement
- The Future of Fragile X Syndrome: CDC Stakeholder Meeting Summary
C Riley et al, Pediatrics, June 2017
- Do the data really support ordering fragile X testing as a first-tier test without clinical features?
Weinstein Veronique et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
- Parental Perspectives on Pharmacological Clinical Trials: a Qualitative Study in Down Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome.
Reines Victoria et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Identification of fragile X pre-mutation carriers in the Chinese obstetric population using a robust FMR1 polymerase chain reaction assay: implications for screening and prenatal diagnosis.
Cheng Y Ky et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2017 Mar
- A 15-year-long Southern blotting analysis of FMR1 to detect female carriers and for prenatal diagnosis of fragile X syndrome in Taiwan.
Tzeng Ching-Cherng et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Jan
- Molecular screening of intellectually disabled patients and those with premature ovarian failure for CGG repeat expansion at FMR1 locus: Implication of combined triplet repeat primed polymerase chain reaction and methylation-specific polymerase chain reaction analysis.
Muthuswamy Srinivasan et al. Neurology India 64(6) 1175-1179
- A Pilot Study of Fragile X Syndrome Screening in Pregnant Women and Women Planning Pregnancy: Implementation, Acceptance, Awareness, and Geographic Factors.
Alfaro Arenas Ramona et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct
- Importance of a specialty clinic for individuals with fragile X syndrome.
Visootsak Jeannie et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 Sep
- Joint SOGC-CCMG Opinion for Reproductive Genetic Carrier Screening: An Update for All Canadian Providers of Maternity and Reproductive Healthcare in the Era of Direct-to-Consumer Testing.
Wilson R Douglas et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obste´trique et gyne´cologie du Canada : JOGC 2016 Aug 38(8) 742-762.e3
- The fragile X mental retardation 1 gene (FMR1): historical perspective, phenotypes, mechanism, pathology, and epidemiology.
Grigsby Jim et al. The Clinical neuropsychologist 2016 Aug 30(6) 815-33
- CDC and AAP Bust Fragile X Myths
- ETHICAL AND GENETIC ASPECTS REGARDING PRESYMPTOMATIC TESTING FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):15-22.
- Screening for fragile X syndrome in males from specialized institutions in the northeast region of Brazil.
Viveiros M T M et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 14(2) 6897-905
- Survey of medical genetic services in Italy: year 2011.
Giardino Daniela et al. BMC health services research 2016 16(1) 96
- Family Communication and Cascade Testing for Fragile X Syndrome.
Raspa Melissa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Mar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario