From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Synthesis and the interaction of 2-(1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-1H-imidazo[4,5-f][1,10]phenanthrolines with telomeric DNA as lung cancer inhibitors.
Liu Jiachun et al. European journal of medicinal chemistry 2017 Mar 13336-49
- Consensus Report of the 2015 Weinman International Conference on Mesothelioma.
Carbone Michele et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Aug 11(8) 1246-62
- The microRNA-200 family targets multiple non-small cell lung cancer prognostic markers in H1299 cells and BEAS-2B cells.
Pacurari Maricica et al. Int. J. Oncol. 2013 Aug 43(2) 548-60
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
Simonds Naoko I et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jul 3. 105(13) 929-36
- Utilization of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) testing in the United States: a case study of T3 translational research.
Lynch Julie A et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Aug 15(8) 630-8