Last Posted: Jun 23, 2017
- Sickle Cell Disease in the Emergency Department: Confronting Barriers to Care
- ASH Announces Upcoming Sickle Cell Disease Guidelines,
by Mathew Shanley, Rare DR, June 19, 2017
- Implementation of multidisciplinary care reduces maternal mortality in women with sickle cell disease living in low-resource setting.
Asare Eugenia Vicky et al. American journal of hematology 2017 May
- Sickle cell disease and implementation science: A partnership to accelerate advances.
King Allison A et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 May
- Sickle Cell Disease.
Piel Frédéric B et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 376(16) 1561-1573
- Sickle Cell in the Emergency Department